The Executive Publishing Package provides all the following:
Interior Book Design and Layout
- One on One Author Support
- Classic Book Interior Design
- Electronic Book Interior Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Executive Custom Cover – We will create unique artwork for your cover
- Author Photo on Back Cover
- Electronic Cover Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Printed Paperback Proof
Hardcover, Paperback and Ebook Editions
- 60 Complimentary Paperback Copies
- 20 Complimentary Hardcover Copies
- Kindle Ebook Edition available on Amazon
- Nook Ebook Edition Available on Barnesandnoble.com
- Epub Edition (for Apple iPad) Available on iTunes.com
Distribution and Order Fulfillment Service
- Worldwide Distribution
- Registrations with online booksellers through Ingram & Baker & Taylor
- ISBN Assignment
- Registration with Books In Print database
- Orders fulfilled for you on a Print on Demand Basis
- Enhanced Royalties
- Set Your Own Retail Price
- Author Volume Discounts
Electronic Copyright Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate online forms required by the United States Copyright Office (USCO) and submit it for you. Upon receipt of the registration certificate, we will send a copy of the certificate to the author.
Library of Congress Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate forms required by the United States Library of Congress and upon publication will send one copy of the work to the Library of Congress. The Library of Congress number will be printed inside of the book.
Executive Marketing Services
Amazon Search Inside
With Amazon Search Inside, potential customers can browse sample pages and search inside a particular book to confirm that the title is just right for them. In addition, with the Search Inside program, Amazon uses the actual words from inside the books, not just the author, title, and keywords, to return the best selection of books possible. All of this helps you sell more books.
Bookstand Publishing will create a simple 3- to 5-page website for you with a unique domain name, hosted on our site http://www.webhostingforauthors.com.
Video Book Trailer
Video is the latest and most effective tool to increase online visibility for your book and get top listings for your book and website on Google, Yahoo!, and MSN. Through this Campaign, Bookstand Publishing will create a simple video based on your book cover and on key words and phrases related to your book, and will submit the video to more than 10 video and social bookmarking sites including YouTube and Yahoo! Video. If you prefer, you can supply us with your own video trailer, and we can submit it to the video and social bookmarking sites for you.
Social Media Consultation
One of our Marketing Consultants will show you how to set up and/or expand your Facebook and Twitter accounts to expand your visibility as an author. Used properly, these social media tools can be used to expose your book to hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of potential book buyers interested in your subject matter. This consultation includes our two ebooks: Facebook for Authors and Twitter for Authors.
Executive Marketing Materials
Word-of-mouth marketing is key to building book sales. Whether it’s passing out business cards to colleagues and friends or sending postcards about your book to prospects, our Marketing Materials are a great first step to promoting your book.
• Postcards (100) – The postcards are 4” x 6”s with a full color front with your cover art and ordering information on the back.
• Bookmarks (100) – The bookmarks are 2” x 6” with a full color front.
• Business cards (100) – The business cards are 2” x 3.5” and are full color vertical orientation with your cover art on the front and ordering information on the back.
• Promotional Poster – Book signings and Speaking Engagements are great ways to market and sell your book. We will create a 20” by 30” glossy full color poster of your book cover and relevant event information so you can better promote your book at Book Signings and Speaking Engagements.
Executive Publicity Services
Customer Review Service
Customer reviews are key to building credibility for your book and in creating buzz. We will solicit customer reviews for your book to help create buzz and build trust with your potential readers. We will guarantee at least three reviews on Amazon and Barnesandnoble.com.
Publicity Campaign – 8 Weeks
Press releases are key to getting newspapers, magazines, radio stations, popular bloggers and niche websites to notice your book. Bookstand Publishing maintains a comprehensive database of radio and TV stations, newspapers and online news sources from which we will develop a list of at least 2500 targeted media outlets to receive your press release
Our professional copy writers will prepare a series of eight press releases for your review and approval. We will ask the media contacts to contact you directly for review copies and interview requests. The lists can be targeted by location, subject matter or both.
Executive Bookseller Services
Bookstore Discount and Return Program
Having your book returnable is essential if you want to get your book directly into physical bookstores.
This Bookstore Discount and Return Program allows bookstores to return unsold copies of your book for a complete refund for 12 months. It also ensures a maximum bookstore discount to encourage bookstores to stock your book.
The Benefits of the Program:
o Encourages bookstores to order your book.
o Improves chances of scheduling book signings and appearances.
o Allows book returns yet will not reduce author royalties.
Ingram Advance Ingram, the nation’s largest book wholesaler, produces Ingram Advanced, a monthly catalog that is mailed to 13,500 recipients including booksellers, libraries, and international accounts. Your advertisement will include a short paragraph describing your book, retail pricing information, and a black & white image of your cover.
Indie Bound Access Each month the American Book Association e-mails more than 1,000 copies of Indie Bound Advance Access to independent booksellers. This publication contains news of galleys, reading copies, or finished books that publishers are offering for review. After receiving a free review copy of a book, store management will decide whether to carry the title. We will have interested bookstores contact you directly for review copies. You should plan on receiving at least 25 review copy requests.
Executive Radio Interview
Nothing sells books like good media coverage. We will book you a radio interview with media personality, Stu Taylor, on one of the following nationally syndicated radio shows:
- Money Matters Radio, Boston, and with a reach into Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Cable Radio Network and streaming audio on the Internet (www.moneymattersboston.com). The show airs Monday-Friday, morning/drive, 8:00-9:00 am (ET).
- Equity Strategies, Radio America Network, 38 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (www.RadioAmerica.org) Radio Affiliate Listings